Phil develops powerful, custom-made, cross-platform relational database solutions with FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced that work well with FileMaker Pro 17 and 18 on Mac and Windows, FileMaker Server 12 thru 18 on Mac and Windows, FileMaker Go 18 on iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone, and FileMaker WebDirect on supported versions of FileMaker Server. Phil provides complete integration with external data sources including mySQL, Postgre SQL and Microsoft SQL via ODBC with live data.
- For Mac-only deployments, Phil incorporates embedded AppleScript to extend FileMaker Pro’s capabilities and user interface.
- Phil assists in transforming and upgrading legacy FileMaker Pro solutions into modern FileMaker Pro 18 solutions.
Phil develops powerful, versatile custom apps with LiveCode that run native in macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, iPadOS and Android. Phil's LiveCode apps use mySQL and SQLite for data storage. Apps feature automatic sync between mySQL and SQLite for convenient off-line use.
- Phil does multimedia production and graphics design with Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5, Compressor 4, Logic Pro X, MainStage 3, Audio Hijack, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher, Pixelmator, Graphic (formerly called iDraw) and Keynote 6.
- Phil is a member of FileMaker Technet and a registered FileMaker Developer.
- Phil is a registered Indie LiveCode Developer.
- Phil is a registered Apple Developer for Mac, iOS and Safari.
- Phil develops websites using Flux, Hype, BBEdit, PHP, mySQL, FileMaker Pro and RapidWeaver, and builds content managed sites with Joomla and ProcessWire.
Call Phil at 1-604-618-7445 (618-PHIL)